[blindreplay] Re: more on replay 9

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 05:26:19 -0500

Replay Radio 9
What Library folder are you referring about?

Replay Radio 9 has two tabs and they are
Schedule
My Recordings

To keep things simple here you would press your right arrow key when focus is
on the Schedule tab and you will land on the My Recordings tab. While on the My
Recordings tab you can press your left arrow key to land on the Schedule tab.

When focus is on either the Schedule or My Recordings tabs you press your tab
keyboard key one time to jump into it list view.

Replay AV 8 has one list view.

Replay Radio 9 has two list views. Schedule and My Recordings.

When you add a radio station, show, podcast via the radio guide it shows up in
the Schedule list view.

When you use the add show button within Replay Radio 9 this will also show up
in the Schedule list view. The Add Show button is used to manually add your own
radio station, show, podcast as long as you have a URL address that you can
paste in the URL edit field in the scheduler setup window.

You can do recordings with Replay Radio 9 at any given time. Manual / on the
fly recordings.

Go to the Schedule list view. Locate your radio station that you've added via
the radio guide for example. Press applications keyboard key to bring up the
context menu list and choose start recording.

Or press alt+s for the schedule menu bar and choose start recording in the list.

Your recordings will show up in the My Recordings list view.

To stop the recording you would find the recording in the My Recordings list
view and press your applications key and choose stop.

Replay Radio 9 is very easy to use.

We already mentioned it was subscription based.