[blindreplay] more on replay 9

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:29:05 -0800

For some reason I am having difficulty starting the recording on the new
replay 9.  When I downloaded the program it didn't want to download two
very important files.  The library folder is very hard to change.
However, as I said before the podcasts do download easily.  A couple new
things though, you have to decide on the number of hours in minutes when
you schedule the recording.  I don't know if it records differently if
the information in the hour number of minutes doesn't match what's in the
schedule menu.  You also have to subscribe for either the month or the
year.  To subscribe for a year costs $9.95.  This is a different idea for
Applian since it insures that the site will continue making money if
people are subscribing.  Your code is based on the type of subscription
you have picked.  Anyway, these are a couple things you will find with
replay 9.  I think I am going to have to go back 8 for now so I can
record what I want to for now, but I will go to 9 again when my computer
problems have been solved.  Kurt