[blindreplay] looking for an occasional volunteer

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:30:41 -0600

Hello.  Down here in Costa Rica, at least in a lot of it, you access the
Internet using a 3G USB key.  This is fine, but the URL Finder doesn't
recognize it as a network adapter, so when I want to unearth an URL to
record something, I can't do it.  I don't get an itch to do this often, but
occasionally, I do.

Is there anybody here I could occasionally call on so that I could send you
a page and a description to the link, and, when you get to it, you could
generate a usable lin and mail it to me?

Thanks for considering.

Dean