[blindreplay] Re: it looks like Clerar Channel streams are now broken ...

  • From: pasquale acquaviva <noahpeal73107@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:18:46 -0800 (PST)

hi folks,

I've been recording using the stream capture mode and everything's working
fine.  There is, however, one difference with a lot of the Clear Channel
stations now--I don't know why.  When you select a Clear Channel station, via
the Replay A/V Program Guide, like KFI, you can't start playing the station
until you start moving down the Applian link that appears when you hit the
Enter key at the pop-up prompt. When you are brought to this Applian Clear
Channel link, move down the page with the mouse until you get to the word
Ready.  at that point, right-click on this word.  You will be taken to a
context menu which has, as one of its choices, Play/Pause.  Tap the Enter key
on this choice, and the station will begin playing.

I have know difficulty whatsoever when I try to record KFI, for example, when
the station is in my station list and the special Clear Channel URL is used in
the properties for that given station.

Regards
- --
Pat Acquaviva