[blindreplay] i'm still having problems with listening to xm radio channels

  • From: elliott9485 <elliott9485@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:58:46 -0400

Hi, I don't know what you mean by doubling the user name and pass word. Do you mean putting in my email address and pass word in twice? There isn't enough space to put the email address in two times if that's what you're talking about. I went to settings and I couldn't find anything about putting in my long in information. You asked what channels am I trying to get? I'm trying to get some of the decade channels as well as the baseball channel which is 175. None of these channels are coming in when I try to tune into them. I still keep getting that message telling me that due to inactivity I need to give them my email address and pass word. Thanks.

Terri