[blindreplay] Re: how I obtain stations with media guide

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:25:00 -0400

Kurt
Always post your replies at the top of email message body instead at the very
bottom. As explained there are no issues when it comes to adding a station from
the media guide with Replay AV 8. I am going to check your station. KPFK within
the media guide. Can you tell me the call letters for the stations you are
having an issue in adding? I will then send you the URLs for them which you can
manually add yourself by copying and pasting it in the edit show properties. Do
you know how to do this?

KRLA URL is,
http://applian.com/user/redirect_station?id=173

KPFK URL is,
http://applian.com/user/redirect_station?id=557

Will test with JAWS to see if I can add with NVDA. The above were done using
JAWS 14.
I will record something for you so you can listen on how it sounds when it
comes to adding a station.

You wrote,
 To obtain a station with the AV Media guide I go to the menu where it says add
radio station and hit enter on that.  I then go to where it says station name
and then type it in (like Krla)  I then tab to find station and hit the
spacebar.  In this case it says two stations.  I click the link for the first
station.  It then talks about using replay to record stations.  The first time
I did this yesterday with KPFK it allowed me to add a program.  However, most
of the time it starts talking about replay and I cannot add the station or the
podcast.  I am using NVDA 13.2 but the same thing happens with Jaws.  This is
the problem I am having.  I hope I have explained it well enough.  Kurt