[blindreplay] Re: having trouble recording several stations

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:07:02 -0700 (PDT)

Tom I am sure will get you a working URL to use via the media guide. If you are
using Internet Explorer 7 browser what happens sometimes is the actual stream
URL address will appear within Internet Explorer 7 address bar. I know this
happens with some streams and at radiotime.com. With JAWS play the
stream/listen link on the station's website. Do alt + d on the keyboard and
this will bring up the address bar URL field bar. You will hear a URL. You will
already be in this bar so do a ctrl + a to selects the URL. This selects the
whole URL for you then do a ctrl + c to copy it. Then you go to show properties
and manually add it within Replay AV 8. You then need to test the stream within
RAV to see if you can tune to it and to see if you can stream capture.

Sometimes using the URL Finder will do it for you. Best to tell Applian the
station and website and they will add it to the media guide and they will let
you know if you can stream capture the station.