[blindreplay] Re: genpuid.exe file

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 07:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

The genpuid.exe changes location (path) all the time on you when AVG sees it
and warns you? Run Replay Music again and do a recording with it. Wait and see
what the AVG warning is and copy the location and path down like I told you.
That warning box should give you a choice to let it through. Also this maybe a
false positive catch by AVG. AVG thinks it is malware but it is not. Check AVG
if it has a list for this.