[blindreplay] for Al on configuration

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:01:17 -0400

   Hi Al,
I'm not sure if you've figured out how to find the menus as you were asking. Let me tell you what works for me using JAWS. When focussed on a show you have added, press the applications key, arrow down to properties and press enter. You'll now have a standard title and menubar similar to that in most Windows applications. If you go to the top of the screen with the home key, you'll hear something like "edit show properties" and the title of the show. Now press your JAWS or virtual cursor and arrow down once and you will see the Basic, Schedule, Recording, Tags, and Audio tabs. i'm doing this from memory so i may have them out of order, but you get the idea. To move between each of these, you use the tab key as you would within a multipage dialogue box. To focus on the options within any of the tabs, simply left-click on the menu heading, return to the regular cursor, and tab or arrow between the options offered. if you want to make changes in more than one dialogue, such as the scheduling and recording boxes, I suggest returning to the properties option as i suggested above. This may be a somewhat cumbersome way of doing it but I find that it works for me and provides the most information about what is going on. Hope this makes sense and is of some help.

Susan