[blindreplay] Re: dvd replay question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 06:10:33 -0700 (PDT)

You are trying to burn your video files to a DVD blank disc using Replay
Converter? You need to add your files first using the add files button. Then
you must convert these video files to mpeg-2 NTSC using the "convert video"
button and by choosing mpeg-2 NTSC in the listbox. Will take time to do this
for you lots of files. You then close Replay Converter program when conversions
are done to the mpeg-2 format. Run Replay Converter again, locate these .mpg
files you converted with the add files button. Then tab to convert audio
button. When you hear this button down arrow until you hear "burn DVD", its the
last one, press spacebar then tab one time, you will see radio buttons, down
arrow until you hear DVD NTSC if you are in the USA, press spacebar on this,
and proceed on with the next few steps.