[blindreplay] Re: distorted recordings

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:54:07 -0800 (PST)

Will see what I can do here. After you record do you tell RAV 8 to convert to
mp3? If so which format? Which version of Replay AV (RAV) are you using?
Another thing for you to know is I do not use Real Player application but uses
Real Alternative instead. Do you want me to record these shows and use
YouSendIt plug-in to send the recorded files to you? Why not use stream capture
method here? If it can't be done via stream capture I understand you.