[blindreplay] Re: data file whereabouts

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:22:57 -0400

If I understand you, what you are looking for is the guide which is accessible
from the main screen.  I think it can also be brought up by control-g but am
not where I can check for sure at the moment.  If, however, you refer to the
schedules and programs you have set, then you want the schedule8.dat file most
easily found by using the file search utility.  It is really located under
applications under your user name, but the exact placement seems to vary
slightly depending on which flavor of windows is being run.
RD