[blindreplay] changing email addresses with replay and still getting upgrade discount?

  • From: "hank smith" <hanksmith4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:59:37 -0700

hello I am going to be switching to aol email from earthlink email
need to switch my replay records from my current address to my aol email address
I also want to keep the upgrade discount as well on my new email.
what needs to be done to accomplish this?
I am still using replay 7 tried replay 8 demo and love it so will be upgrading
in the next couple of months after my move.
thanks
hank