[blindreplay] Re: capture stream or not

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:33:44 -0800 (PST)

The Leo Laporte stream you do not have to record it. Use his
podcast feed. Go Media Guide, choose Podcasts link in guide, in
search box type in Leo's name, then press enter key.

Add the KFI Tech Guy podcast by choosing ADD link.

Poddcast is much better. You get no commercials. Eliminates
having to record the show every Saturday and Sunday.

On Kim Komando show try this and see if you get better results.
Look for a affiliate radio station that carries her show on her
website.

WSB Atlanta station carries her still I believe from 9 pm to 12
AM Eastern Time Zone on Sundays.

Go to media guide, do a station search for WSB

Add WSB by choosing Add link.

You will be shown the WSB Edit Properties dialog box.

At top of this dialog box you will see tabs like Basic,
Recording, Schedule and so on.

Go inside the Schedule tab.

When you ear "unschedule" use your up and down arrow keys to
change to Repeating option.

Use tab keys to choose Sunday checkbox. Press space bar on
Sunday checkbox.

the start time recording area. It's in hours, minutes, seconds,
AM or PM. Make the changes here to read 9:00:00 PM if youlive in
Eastern time zone for Kim Komando show for WSB Atlanta. Tab 1
time and you land in end/Stop recording time enter 12:00:00 AM
for stop time if you are in Eastern time zone.

Shift+tab back until you hear schedule tab again and then tab 1
time and you will hear the Start time you set and tab 1 more
time and you will hear end time recording you set. It should
read 9:00:00 Pm - 12:00:00 AM, Repeating, Sunday checkbox should
be checked.

make any other changes you may need with the other tab folders:
Basics, Output and so on.

Choose OK button when finished.

All this sounds complicated but it is not so. It's easy once you
do it a few times.

Look at the List view box on main interface of RAV 8. You should
see the Komando show you added there. The scheduled date and
times to record for you.

I know the KFI stream works as I used to record it.

I will test them this week for you the URLs you sent to me. Just
give me some time.

Petro

http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?show_id=346&id=158&format=WMP

http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?show_id=107&id=2261&format=WMP