[blindreplay] Re: capture stream or not

  • From: "pamdrake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 01:06:51 -0800

Petro

Well, I just tried tuning the station again.  I did as you suggested, but
after pressing the applications key plus t there was
Once again silence.  I did select windows media player for conversion after
recording, but as I heard no sound I doubt there would have been a recording
if I had attempted one.

The stream shown by the url finder is:
http://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/KAAM.smi

Now I just tried clicking on the link which appeared in my own message and
got a message saying that Windows Internet Explorer could not play the file
because it was unable to open the url.  The url could not be found.

I wish I could take a screen shot of this site when I try loggin in.
Unfortunately my keyboard is non-standard and the key which I believe should
be the print screen key causes my computer to shut down!  Wouldn't I have to
send the screen shot to a sighted person anyway to have it read?

I hope someone here can figure out what the problem may be.

The actual site to which I go to play the live stream is www.kaamradio.com/

Thanks again.

Pam