[blindreplay] capture stream or not

  • From: "Tom Rash" <dadnthedark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 09:00:27 -0800

Is there a way to verify that capture stream works or not?  I have several
streams which are broken into many small files.  Is the case that not many
streams will allow the capture stream method?  Are there things we can do to
verify whether changing the output method would be a better option.  Obviously
the capture stream would be better to use.
If you have to change the output to recording with your soundcard speakers, you
could turn Jaws off so as not to get the feedback from jaws, I guess.  Haven't
used this recording method yet.