[blindreplay] Re: cannot get media capture to work

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 06:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

Just to be sure. Have you listened to my mp3 tutorial on this player? I can
send it to you. Been trying to get Debbie at Applian to upload some more files
to the Applian blind tutorials website.

Start Media Catcher. Get it in the record mode. Minimize Media Catcher. Browse
with your browser like Internet Explorer 7 to find your media you want to
record. Play that video for 30 seconds. Stop that video. Play your next video
like part 2 for you. Play part 2 for 30 seconds then stop. Play video 3 (part
3). Repeat the process. If the videos are long you must be very patient. The
captures take time to do. Do some other computer tasks. Multi tasking. You will
hear sound beeps. These beeps are from Media Catcher telling you that a
capture/job has completed. Finally you may want to contact tech support just to
be sure you can capture from that surfthechannel.com site.

Petro