[blindreplay] Re: [blindreplay]question about URLs and file names

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:50:01 -0500 (EST)

Petro

ok, you figured what Robin is doing.  A couple of observations:

(1)  I use the same general set of steps you do with one exception:  I
generally do not close the url finder as I like this available in the
event that the wrong url is copied do to the refreshing.
Instead I immediately hit a ctrl+a.

(2)  I have initially thought, upon occasion as Robin did, that the
complete url isn't there due to what the screen reader speaks.
Upon careful examination, however, I found the entire url was present
despite what a screen reader initially indicated.

If Robin could give us a specific station or url example, then we might be
able to do specific troubleshooting.