[blindreplay] Re: [blindreplay]question about URLs and file names

  • From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:33:16 -0500

I've noticed that Repaly has a character limit to the URLs it will use. If a site has a long URL, and you enter that URL into Replay, it wil be cut off.

How do you all deal with this? Is there a way to manually shorten the URLs in such a way that they still work? If so, how?

Also, I've noticed on some podcast downloads, that REplay shortens the file name. You then need to rename the file with the file type. Is there anything that can be done about tis? Robin