[blindreplay] YouSendIt website

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:52:27 -0700 (PDT)

Now that Applian Technologies has a partnership with YSI I think
it is ok to bring this up.

If you use the yousendit.com service via the website and are
sending a file to someone by filling all the proper fields and
then choosing the send button the website you will notice no
clues on how the uploading of your file(s) to the YSI server.

All is invisible. No progress bar. With Jaws 8 you can get this
information: How much time left, % uploaded and so on by using
your Jaws invisible cursor. Press the minus numpad key quickly
2-3 times and then use your up and down arrow keys.

When the upload is successful do a PC cursor with Jaws 8. This
is your + symbol on the numpad.

It helped me. I will support YSI because they are with Applian
Tech.