[blindreplay] YouSendIt Possible Workaround?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 18:11:40 -0400

Might work. Will know in about 1 1/2 hours the result.

I ran the YouSendIt application that I have on my desktop which works well with JAWS 11. The Your Email Address edit box and Your Password edit box works here unlike within Replay AV 8.80 Tools menu then YoUSendIt.

I signed in easily.

Minimized the YouSendIt application.

Ran Replay AV 8.80.

Set a recording. In the properties dialog for the recording I went to the Output tab page property sheet and put a check mark in one of the boxes to send the recording to an email address and entered my email address and choose OK button.

After Replay AV 8.80 records the show for me it should send me an email of the recording. I will open the email message and there should be a link within the email that takes you to the YouSendIt website where you click on a link to download the recording to your computer.

This is useful because say this weekend you left for another city while at home your computer was left on and Replay AV is set to record a show for you and the YouSendIt plugin was told to send you an email with the recording.

In the other city you open your notebook PC and check your email messages and you see the recording Replay AV 8 made for you. You download the file and you listen to it in the other city.

The other thing you can do since many of you use it is to use DropBox. Change the Replay AV recordings folder to the DropBox Shared folder and your recordings will go in this folder.

With DropBox installed on all your computers you will see your Replay AV 8 recordings in this shared folder. I have not tested this but I know it can be done. For personal use only.

Thanks.