[blindreplay] Re: Windows 7 and Replay/AVE.

  • From: "kim kelly" <kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 19:49:13 -0700

From: Dean Martineau
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 3:14 PM
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Windows 7 and Replay/AVE.

Go to www.applian.com.

Dean

From: blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kim kelly
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 2:27 PM
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindreplay] Windows 7 and Replay/AVE.

Hello List.

I am a returning member and I am needing loads of help.

I just purchased a windows 7 machine and it is a 64 bit machine and I am using
demo version ofJFW. 13 and NVDA. as well as System Access.

I need to know what to do regarding REPLAY/AVE. 8.

That is the program I purchased. and foolish me forgot the site to redownload
the program.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Kim Kelly

Clarkston Washington.

Skype:richies12

twitter:

kimk59

Facebook:

kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a real nice day.

I just went ahead and purchased the REplay capture sweet. Question?
How many of those programs are accessable with audio screen readers?
I just got the hole sweet. I hope I didn't mess my self up.
Thanks.

Kim Kelly

Clarkston Washington.

Skype:richies12