[blindreplay] Re: What's all in the download of Replay Capture Suite?

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:13:01 -0800

Hi Petro. Thanks for the information.  .

You made sense of things for me.
I didn't know why  those3 other programs were not in    the download of the
Suite.
 (Media Catcher  Video Capture and Media Splitter.
*. Replay Media  Catcher.exe was hiding in C:\ my documents.
'Don't know how I missed it but it is installed now.  And activation
completed with the activation code for  Replay Capture Suite. .
 (
means I now have
Replay AV8
Replay Player
Replay Media Catcher
Replay Converter)
Am I missing any of the 8 programs?  This  is only 4 of them

You list   Media Splitter  and
Video  Capture
 as two that are difficult or impossible to use with Jaws.
Either way that's still only 6 programs.
What are the two others that make it  a total of 8?
Regarding the price,  Leslie sent me a generous coupon code.
But I had trouble with it.
I know she will assist on that though.
That's one of the things that makes Applian such a nice company to do
business with.
It's like buying  from a friend who cares about your happiness.
And wants to make the  experience a personal and friendly one.

You do that as well Petro.
I appreciate the time and effort you put in to answering questions.
 And you have "knocked yourself out" producing some  high quality tutorials.
I'm looking forward to really getting in to the Replay programs now
Thanks again to you and everyone who answered my post.