[blindreplay] Re: What's all in the download of Replay Capture Suite?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:55:32 -0800 (PST)

Bob
The Replay Capture Suite is a great deal for those who never owned the Applian
products. The website saids the suite gives a total of 8 products. The 3 you
don't have are
Replay Media Catcher
Replay Video Capture (last time I used wasn't fully accessible with JAWS - the
markers & most of it)
Replay Media Splittter (not accessible but could be - Leslie could tell you
more on this)

As it stands right now you only can use Replay Media Catcher. The other 2
programs above stay away from them please. Maybe Leslie can assist you with a
rebate/money back since you already owned Replay AV, Replay Music, Replay
Converter. Did you buy this for a computer which didn't have these
applications? Then you did get a deal for sure.

I don't know if the suite installation is different but if you check your
desktop you will see a Replay Media Catcher icon. If you do not then go to
start menu with windows logo key then All Programs, then letter "r" until you
see Replay Media Catcher and open its submenu with right arrow. If you don't
see it maybe its in a Replay programs folder. Arrow up and down. Also check
above your Accessories folder because when you install new applications they
end up there.