[blindreplay] Re: WUMB FM for Susan

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:24:40 -0400

Petro,
I did try yesterday when trying to record two different programs but never got past the Live 365 ad loop. On both recordings there were several attempts to reconnect during the stream capture period, so maybe there was a problem with the transmission on their end. Since you say you were able to record using stream capture, I guess i'll try again to see if I get different results. I mostly wanted to know whether there was a difference between this and non-live Stream URLs as handled by Replay-AV, but it sounds like there isn't from what you say. I'll try again tomorrow, but if possible could you let me know what URL or URLs you used so I have a basis for comparison? Again, I didn't do anything differently, just noticed that the recording hadn't worked after the fact. Hope this makes sense. Thanks again.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>