[blindreplay] Re: Url finder not working for www.ktar.com

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

Good job there. Did Jeff say he could not do the stream capture
on KTAR? Maybe I missed it here.

The KTAR stream works here too.

Tip for all of you:

I have seen some video stream like internet tv streams where
they will not work via the "output" method but will work under
"stream capture" method.

Thank you.