[blindreplay] Re: Url finder not working for www.ktar.com

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:47:28 -0500

Jeff,

Did you try stream capture in addition to URL finder? While both supposedly function the same way, I have found that sometimes one will find a stream and the other cannot. This may be the situation here. I launched Replay 8.11 on a windows Home Pentium 4 PC with service pack II and went to the radio station website you listed below. I started the Flash stream using the listen link on the website. The radio station played in a new browser window. Replay identified a stream url. I saved this as a new recording without starting recording at this time but configuring replay to convert the stream to an MP3 file. I then selected the item from my list of shows and started a recording using the Windows application cursor. I ended the recording a couple of minutes later. Replay then converted the recording.

I then checked my recorded programs folder and found an MP3 recording of the radio broadcast. I played the file in Winamp and heard the call letters of the station. The host was interviewing Congressman Dennis Kusinich.

Try stream capture.  I wonder why I can catch this stream and you can't.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>