[blindreplay] Re: Url finder not working for www.ktar.com

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:49:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jeff
It did for me. Just to be sure. You start RAV 8 first, then URL
finder, then go to KTAR, choose listen now link, you will get a
message its not working but there you will see a WMP link, Click
the WMP link, let the steram play, go back to RAV 8, you will
see a list view list, select that URL then tab to add button.

You will then get the properties dialob box. Make necessary
adjustments.

Petro