[blindreplay] Url Finder Follow-up

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:03:57 -0400 (EDT)

Petro, on Wednesday evening, posted a detailed step-by-step guide in how
to effectively use the url finder.
As Petro is far more experienced in its use than I am, your guide prompts
a couple of question.
You mention that, once you launch the stream, you allow it to play for a
minute or so and then shut it down prior to checking the url finder
results.
Is that just what you do or have you found reasons allowing it to play for
so long and then turning the stream off.
To this point, I generally have not played the stream for that long and do
not necessarily terminate the stream prior to checking the results.
As you have greater experience with this, Petro, I am curious if you have
some advantageous reason for using this approach.