[blindreplay] Re: Upgrading, which program to choose?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:25:41 -0400

You say you are a beginner computer usr. How long? Which screen reader and what
skills have you learned so far? I would defintely wait 1 year before doing more
advanced operations. Learn the skills first and then go for it. Below are some
links for you. Note Replay Media Catcher 3 is the version you want not version
4. If you want Replay Converter get Replay AV 8 which includes Replay Converter
in the installation.
Blind MP3 Tutorials
http://www.applian.com/support-blind.php

Blind Applian Info Site