[blindreplay] Re: URLs and the ctrl+v

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 21:43:36 -0400

Understood. One last item. What if the URL is an RSS feed address will it
capture those too? The RSS feed URL has media. I would like to see a setting if
possible in the future to limit the number of files it can grab because I have
seen in my testing in the past it would grab all the media files and I didn't
want RMC6 to do this and my laptop could handle only so much cache. Thank you.
Basically froze the laptop.