[blindreplay] Re: URL needed - WNIV URL

  • From: "Granger Ricks" <granger_ricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:20:41 -0400

Thanks Petro as always. Sorry I was unable to reply yesterday.

Granger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Granger Ricks <granger_ricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: URL needed
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 12:47 PM
Sorry. That is WGKA 920. Also would life to get WNIV 970.
Thanks.
Granger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Granger Ricks"
<granger_ricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>