[blindreplay] Re: Two shows that were no shows. What gives?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:09:47 -0400 (EDT)

Jamie and all

Here is a link to the StreamingRadioGuide info page for Laura Ingrahan

Laura Ingraham Streaming on the Internet
http://streamingradioguide.com/radio-show.php?showid=283

If it were me, and I wasn't around to monitor what i nitially happened, I
would look at the list, pick3 or 4 stations airing the show (all 3 hours)
and set those up for automated recording.
Odds would favor that, unless there was something wrong on your end, that
at least 1 would give you what you wanted.
It might take a couple of attempts, but ultimately you will find something
given the number of stations airing the show.
She may not be my cup of tea, but it is quite obvious that for many she is
given the number of years her show has been around.

           Mike