[blindreplay] Re: Two newby questions

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:14:08 -0400

Catherine,
Yes, you should be able to do that. If you've already scheduled the program, just go into the scheduler and check the option to repeat the recording, being sure that your information for the time and day of show are accurate. if you want to add a new show from the BBC site, find the name of the station in the program guide and see whether or not the program is already listed. if not, you can create an entry for a new show and enter the time and day accordingly. i think you will find petro's podcast on this quite helpful. if you need the link or have further questions, i can probably walk you through the process of adding the show you want.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>