[blindreplay] Turning off progress bar in Replay Music 2.51

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 23:16:11 -0800

 Hi Petro.
I still like version ( 2.51.) of Replay Music.  After a re-install, I lost
the settings that prevented  Jaws from saying   % of this % &%%% of that all
the time while recording etc.
Can you tell me again how to turn off the progress bar in Replay Music 2.51?
You'd think I would remember,  but ... well,
it's been a  while.  loll.
Thanks for your help.
I would love to get ver 2.51 up and running again with it's superior
recognition ability.  I've had  less than satisfactory performance on song
recognition lately.
BTW:
When last we corresponded, your computer was on the fritz.
'hope things are running smoothly for you in   testing-land.
  Thanks,
Bob C.