[blindreplay] Re: Trouble With A Stream

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:20:23 -0500

Mike,

Thanks for your help. With your Radiotime link, I was able to successfully make a good test recording. My program, natural Living with Gary Null, is now scheduled and ready to record next week.

The volume was not unusually quiet for me. I do have my .wav out setting in Windows at 100 percent as well as other settings set high. I also have checked "optimize mixer volume for recording" in the Sound Mixer tab of the settings property sheet in Replay A/V.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>