[blindreplay] Re: The new YouSendIt plugin

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 19:12:58 -0700 (PDT)

Darrell
I have been communicating with the YouSendIt developer since last October via
email explaining to him what the access issues were with JAWS. The new
YouSendIt Express plugin works very well with JAWS 9. Soon I will release the
mp3 tutorials and text files for those who want them. Please be aware I bought
Window-Eyes in March 2008 and it does an average job but usable with this new
plugin. Window-Eyes reads the YSI plugin interface differently compared to JAWS
9. Maybe a set file will do the trick?

The developer wrote this to me last week:
Thank you very much, Petro. Your email absolutely made my day.

I am glad that it is working much better with the UI changes. I would
have had no idea about them if you had not done the testing and then
letting me know what was and what was not working.

Petro ends with:
All the credit goes to YouSendIt Inc. and Applian Technologies. Keep supporting
them.

And there are going to be bugs in any software program.

Petro