[blindreplay] Re: The new Replay Converter 3.0 beta how to use

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 18:56:13 -0600

Sorry. I am too used to getting NPR's song of the day.

Go to the web page, do a links list and press the apostrophe key ' and enter on that link which is the song 'Canary.' What I did was catch it with RMC and got a file that read 20080805_sotd_canary_678CAEA2

When I tried to play it with WMP, it came out bad. Since I didn't recognize an extension, I tried to convert it with RC. That failed. I did convert it with another program. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: G.W. Cox <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 6:21 PM
I caught this track with RMC 3 and tried to convert with RC
3 and failed.

Since I converted a few other things with RC 3, I think the
problem might be
with NPR, but wonder if this is worth noting.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93297665&sc=nl&cc=sod-20080805