[blindreplay] Re: Testing A New Radio Recorder for Accessibility?

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 06:36:09 -0500

Leslie, I began working with your new #9 program but experienced a software problem unrelated to your program. I'll get back to my evaluation tomorrow evening as I have a Toastmasters meeting tonight after work. My apology for the delay. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>