[blindreplay] Tagging Your Files (For Pam D.)

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

How do I manually correct track information? I can manually rename the filename
through Windows, but not artist and album.

Answer:

Sighted users then I'll show you for blind users.

Right-click on the file in Windows Explorer. Select Properties. Click the
Summary tab. Click the "Advanced>>" button. One of the properties you can
change is Track number. Just click the Value column and change it to what you
like. You can change the artist and album values on all the files at once by
selecting them all and then right-clicking on one.

Blind users do:

Press spacebar if you use JAWS. With Window-Eyes press your enter key on the
tag name like: title, artists, track. Make your changes for each tag then press
apply button.