[blindreplay] TV tuner cards

  • From: "Rob" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 15:54:28 -0400

Hi Petro

I have the Hauppauge WinTV HVR-2250.  It's a PCI Express card.  I haven't
tried recording anything, but the software I use to watch TV is the WinTV 7
that came with it.

I tried the steps you provided, but the radio button for TV tuner card is grayed out. I agree that it would be very cool for an accessible application like Replay AV 8 to work with these cards since most of the bundled software is barely accessible, if at all.

-- Rob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>