[blindreplay] Re: Strange problem

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:16:52 -0700 (PDT)

Bill
Maybe a bug? I would send that .txt (log) file to Applian just
to be sure. What version of Real Player do you have? Were you
ever able to record that stream before? What about with RAV
8.04.

If you say the scheduled recording stops within the first minute
the RAV recorder should stop also unless its trying to retune to
the stream.

When you then went into the listbox for the station/show stream
that stopped on you I believe the context menu should have said
"Start Record/Download".

Have you tried the following:

Record via stream capture as you have but tell RAV 8 to not
convert the file - Do nothing option. Just to see. It's in the
Basic tab.

Then if it works for you this way you can always use Replay
Converter to convert the .rm or Real Player format to the other
format like .mp3.

Just to see.

You can also try:

Recording tab: Choose Audio Output radio button.

You must also tell it: Real Player type.

Just to see how it goes.

Let us know what results you get.

Petro