[blindreplay] Re: Scheduling Recording

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:16:42 -0700

Replay A/V is the (now outdated) program for recording live streams.  It has
advantages over programs like Replay Music or Replay Media Converter.  You
can schedule recordings and it will record in the background.

Sometimes you can use it to grab links from systems like IHeart Radio, using
its Url Finder, but sometimes you can't, in my experience.

So if you want to record radio streams on a scheduled basis, you do need to
install it.  It can't be purchased, but if you already own it you can
re-acquire it.

Dean