[blindreplay] Re: ReplayAV 8.20 is out - yousendit plugin doesn't function

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:41:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jeff
Thank you very much. I am waiting for a response from Applian on
this.

As soon as I get a response I will let you and others know.

Maybe they forgot to make that option accessible. In the early
days of Applian using the JAWS cursor and doing a jaws left
mouse click would activate such options whether in context menu
pop up or whatever but they fixed those things up right away.