[blindreplay] Re: ReplayAV 8.20 is out - yousendit plugin doesn't function

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:23:54 -0400

Same here.  Despite the fact that I went to their blog and signed up for
their beta program, twice in fact, I never heard another word from them nor
was I ever advised that 8.20 was out.  I was under the impression that
opening up their beta program to more blind users to get feedback regarding
accessibility was a great idea, but apparently an idea that was perhaps
discarded for some reason.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx