[blindreplay] Replay Requirements

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:12:58 -0400

I'm trying to use Replay AV 8.2 on a P3, 1000GHz, 1 gig of RAM.  I want to
download or record two radio programs which run at the same time.  Fairly often
I get one program fine but not the other which sometimes says "connecting" a
lot, or which somes just has an .M3U file, but no other files which play when I
hit enter on the M3U file.  I don't try to play the files until the program is
over.  The connection is DSL, there's 29 gig of drive space, and I'm not using
the system for anything else.
Suggestions welcomed.