[blindreplay] Replay Radio Subscription Model Info Is Here

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:07:10 -0500

Replay Radio is now $2.95 per month or $29.95 per year.

At this time, the latest version of Replay Radio is only available on a
renewable basis. There are 2 reasons for this. First, we are maintaining the
Media Guides on a daily basis which is very resource intensive. More
importantly, the new audio recording technology is licensed and we pay the fee
on a subscription basis. We are making the purchase model of the program in
line with how we expend for its maintenance. And, like all subscriptions, it
can be canceled at any time when you no longer want to use the program.

A user asked,

is replay radio just a subscription bassed program now? or is it a full fledged
program?
RR is just subscription based. There is no lifetime version currently.
also if i get replay radio will my replay av no longer work?
Both Replay Radio 9 and Replay AV will work simultaneously. They are
independent programs.
or can i use both at the same time?
Ok, so basically replay radio is a subscription service now instead of a
regular program?
Yes.
If i were to get replay radio 9 would that make my replay av 8 not work any
more?
No. See above.
also if it is a full program what is the regular cost?
N/A
or is it just a subscription cost that people pay now?
Yes
Petro asks,
Is their a recording limit/cap per month and then the user has to buy the
subscription?
There is a recording limit in demo mode. Once someone purchases one of the
subscription options, the demo limitations are removed. At which time, Replay
Radio functions in full mode and will remain fully activated until one cancels
their subscription.