[blindreplay] Replay Music 5.60 Users

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:28:04 -0400

Need a few of you to test Replay Music 5.60.

When the program is active and you have focus on main UI (UI is user interface
abbreviated), try the following,

Press spacebar on one of the buttons. What happens for you?

For example, pressing spacebar on the settings button activates the settings
window.

Petro: The button opens the control correctly.

Next,
Try pressing your ENTER keyboard key on one of the main UI buttons.
What happens for you?

Petro: The button that had focus does not function but actually opens the Start
Recording Window settings.

Next,

Press your Escape keyboard key like 2-3 times while on the main interface of
Replay Music 5.60 and tell me what happens?

Petro: For me, the Replay Music 5.60 program completely disappears. No where to
be found. Not in the taskbar tray nor the system tray.

Pressing ctrl+shift+escape keystroke does not reveal that Replay Music 5 is
running.

The program works great though.

My setup
Using Vista Home 32 bit with JAWS 14.