[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3 with Vista and Window Eyes 7.01 user issue

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Life My Way
The user cannot record the audio stream with Replay Music. When he attempts to
record he records only his screen reader's speech output/voice. I've always
done my recordings by activating the record button with Replay Music and
minimizing Replay Music and then opening my browser like Internet Explorer 8
and starting the audio stream. You mentioned to me to go into the settings to
do what again? Give me the steps. I do recall that one can go within Replay
Music to find some audio streams. Is that what you are referring to do? Are you
using Internet Explorer 8 there? I am using IE 8 here. Thank you.