[blindreplay] Replay Music 3 with Vista and Window Eyes 7.01 user issue

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

Are any of you WE users using Replay Music 3 with Vista successfully there? The
user is only using one sound card is unable to capture the audio stream. I told
him to turn off the firewall and user account control setting. To first run RM
3 and then open his browser and locate the stream link.

I notice another user had this issue awhile back with Replay AV 8 and We screen
reader but this person had 2 sound cards.

Does Window Eyes do something differently with sound card audio?

The user has the Real Tek HD sound card which most likely is the on board card
on his motherboard.

Thank you. Let's hope we can help this person and each other out.